I've always loved to draw but I rarely ever showed my artwork...I guess I'm changing that.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My first "Being Artsy" Post

This past weekend I finished my first ever charcoal drawing and I was extremely happy with the results. So for the past couple of days I've had this urge to draw more and become a better artist and I also wanted to create a place where I can show what I've done (which I've rarely ever done).  Alas, I've created a blog, "Lauren Being Artsy" where I will post some of my art work.

With that being said here is my charcoal drawing from this past weekend.  I saw a photograph in a magazine and had a strong desire to recreate it.  Seeing as a couple of years ago I couldn't draw a face to save my life, I pretty proud of the results.

-Lauren

2 comments:

  1. It's fabulous! I really like your style Lauren! This is something I'd buy to hang on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete